Free printable template for our DIY envelope liners to test with your envelopes.
Our liners fit most A7 size Euro Flap envelopes, which have a deep "v" shaped envelope flap. They DO NOT fit "Paper Source" envelopes, which have a smaller "v" flap. A7 envelopes are slightly bigger than 5x7", and are meant to fit a standard 5x7" invitation card.
HOW TO USE:
- Add this item to your cart and check out, then you'll recieve a link to download this digital product in the "Thank You" page of the checkout. It will also be emailed to you, and the link lasts for 30 days.
- Once you download the file, print it out on a regular 8.5"x11" piece of paper.
- Make sure you select "actual size" when you go to print.
- Once printed, cut out the liner along the black outline.
- Place inside your envelope of choice to see if the shape and size matches well. (The edge of the liner should mostly match the glue line of the envelope's inside flap, and you should be able to fold and close the envelope comfortably after assembling).